With one single contract, Ogone Collect allows you to easily manage and activate (for free) local payment methods with no risk of chargeback. You can also offer local bank transfer.
1. The customer places an order on your website 2. On checkout, the customer's payment details are submitted to the Ogone platform and processed with the customer’s bank/acquirer 3. Once the payment is processed, Ogone sends the payment confirmation to you and a separate confirmation to TUNZ 4. The bank/acquirer settles the payment with TUNZ, that collects the money 5. All payment details are made available in your back-office. You can reconcile payments and also perform refunds. 6. Tunz transfers the money to your bank account
Per transaction that is paid out, the merchant pays a commission to our acquiring partner Tunz.com. This commission is calculated on the transaction volume of the previous month and is automatically deducted from the funds to be paid out to the merchant.
In order to apply for Ogone Collect, merchants need to have an active account with Ogone. Ogone Collect can be activated in combination with our bundled offers.Contact us for more information.
Ogone has entered a strategic partnership with the company Tunz.com. Tunz.com is connected to the local acquirers and banks. Therefore, Tunz.com is entitled to collect the payments from the customers and send them to the merchants, after authorization.
- No local bank account or entity needed for cross border payment methods - One beneficiary account for all payment methods (of merchant’s choice) - No setup fee, no monthly fee - Manage local payment methods and bank transfer with one single contract - Local payment methods are frequently used and give more trust to the card holder when paying on the website - No risk of chargeback - Ability to combine payment methods offered by Ogone Collect with other payment methods already in place - Reconciliation of your payments is made easy
Every merchant as long as the merchant has a bank account in EUR.
You do not pay activation costs. A percentage per transaction will be charged. No use, no pay.
- Bancontact/Mister Cash- Paybuttons for the Belgian banks - iDEAL- sofortüberweisung (.de/.at)- giropay- Bank transfer for Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Germany
Once a payment method has been activated, it can be deactivated anytime by the merchant himself. When a payment method needs to be added, you can fill in the pages on which you can find the payment methods and indicate which ones you want to add. Sign the form and send it back to Ogone. Ogone will then activate the payment methods.
- The Ogone Collect contract signed. - The articles of association. - The list of members of the board of your company. - An extract of the company register. - The ID-card of all members of the board - A bank extract proving the existence of your bank account in that institution.
In order to activate Ogone Collect, a merchant first needs to be registered with a production account at Ogone. - After Ogone has received the contract form and together with the necessary documents, Ogone will check whether the merchant's website is online and includes contact details and general conditions.- When everything is ok, Ogone will send the request to Tunz.com. They will check the website and create an account on their side.- After the confirmation by Tunz.com, Ogone will activate the requested payment methods.
Less than 72 hours if all requested information has been received and if your website is accessible.
- No need to check every day on your bank account if you have received the money before shipping the product. Tunz will confirm when the payment has been made so that you can send the product so no waste of time checking. - Make a standard or personalized reference to help verify the payment with the order - Bank Transfer is an offline payment method where the cardholder receives an invoice (on screen) that he can print and use on his HomeBanking system to pay for the product or service he wishes to buy.
As Tunz will not be able to identify to which merchants this payment is belonging to, Tunz will send the money back to the customer.
On your website the following information about your company must be accessible for your customers in order to activate iDEAL: - The physical address. - Phone and email address. - General conditions.
Tunz will do a weekly payment per payment method.
Your browser does not support iframes.